Build your profile
United States, Missouri, St. Louis
Start building your technician profile now with this application. To create your profile you'll need to add in your hourly rates, IT experience, basic account information (contact info, profile pic, etc.), and let us know why you want to join the TecMe platform so we can optimize your experience.
Benefits for technicians on TecMe:
- Set your own hourly rates
- Create a customized schedule to work when you're available
- Find work for your personalized IT skill set
- Add à la carte IT services customers can book directly from your profile
- Join a community of technicians nationwide just like you
- Gain access to training opportunities in healthcare and cybersecurity exclusive to TecMe technicians
- Get help promoting yourself to find customers in your local community
To become a technician you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be able to transport yourself for on-site work
- Provide your own tools (remote access software included)
- Have some professional experience providing IT support for customers
- Great customer service skills and be able to communicate technical concepts effectively to non-technical customers
How it works
Submit an application
Tell us about yourself, skills, experience, certifications, and work you're proud of for your profile.
We'll check your application and make sure you're a great fit for TecMe. Depending on your skills, extra verification might be required.
Join the community
After approval, you'll be ready to join! Follow the welcome email and instructions to get properly setup in TecMe's community and marketplace.